This page was created to help keep the members of Kettle & Stony Point First Nation updated on the current Pandemic.
Hillside School Update
CKSPFN Statement on Covid-19 January 2, 2022.
CKSPFN Statement on Covid-19 December 31, 2021
Community Food Distribution Centre Update May 19
Health Centre opens COVID-19 Assessment Clinic
COVID-19 Community Update August 25 2021
COVID-19 Community Update May 12 2020
Hillside School Notice April 27 2020
Essential Service Providers April 23rd 2020
COVID-19 Community Update April 17 2020
Community Update April 14th 2020
COVID-19 – Community update Health booths, road closure signs to be removed April 11 2020
Ontario Government Supports Families in Response to COVID-19 / Province Providing One-time Financial Assistance During School and Child Care Closures
All parents who are residents of Ontario are eligible for funding, including parents of First Nation children attending schools on reserve.
Families can complete a simple online application at Ontario’s Support for Families web page to access this financial support. If your child’s school does not appear in the corresponding drop down menu on the application, parents/guardians should select the option titled, My child is not enrolled in either public or private school, and then select “My child attends a First Nation/federally operated school” from the drop down list.
You can download a complete electronic press kit for the Support for Families announcement here, including video and audio files.
For the latest information on COVID-19, please visit covid-19.ontario.ca. To receive news releases from the Government of Ontario right to your inbox, please subscribe to the Ontario Newsroom here. A selection of recent news releases has been included below for your information:
- April 6, 2020 – Ontario Government Supports Families in Response to COVID-19
- April 4, 2020 – Ontario Protecting Vulnerable Ontarians During COVID-19 Outbreak
- April 3, 2020 – Ontario Extends Business Closures to Stop the Spread of COVID-19
- April 2, 2020 – Ontario Increasing Mental Health Support During COVID-19
- March 31, 2020 – Ontario Extends School and Child Care Closures to Fight Spread of COVID-19
- March 31, 2020 – Province Supports Postsecondary Students During COVID-19
- March 30, 2020 – Ontario Extends Emergency Declaration to Stop the Spread of COVID-19
- March 23, 2020 – Ontario Orders the Mandatory Closure of All Non-Essential Workplaces to Fight Spread of COVID-19
- March 23, 2020 – Ontario Protecting the Most Vulnerable During COVID-19 Crisis
- March 20, 2020 – Ontario Helping Students Learn from the Safety of Their Own Home
- March 17, 2020 – Ontario Enacts Declaration of Emergency to Protect the Public
- March 12, 2020 – Statement from Premier Ford, Minister Elliott, and Minister Lecce on the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
If you have any questions about the Support for Families program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For other inquiries, please feel free to contact us at IEO@Ontario.ca.
Chief Jason Henry April 2nd 2020News Story
Ontario Extends School and Child Care Closures to Fight Spread of COVID-19
March 29th Updated Information
March 2020 Information
Hillside / Daycare Services
Community Advisory “Corona Virus”
Anishinabek Nation Grand Council Chief statement on coronavirus disease pandemic
Indigenous Services Canada Corona Virus Information