Kettle and Stony Point Public Works Department is responsible for the upgrading and maintenance of infrastructure on the Kettle and Stony Point First Nation including water treatment, roads, sewage and waste management disposal, cemetery maintenance, ditching, and culverts.
The Water Treatment Plant supplies First Nation households and businesses with purified water and is monitored around the clock by qualified First Nation Water Treatment Plant Operators.
The Kettle Point Roads Department also maintains the recycling and waste disposal site on Middle Road.
Staff, who are mostly cross-trained in all areas include:
- Mark Monkhouse, Program Manager
- George Shawnoo, Water Treatment Plant Operator
- James George, Public Works Operator / Roads
- Mike Henry, Roads
- Rudy Bressette, Roads
- Greg Cameron, Public Works Operator
- Andrew Price, Public Works Operator
- Lisa Bressette, Public Works Administrative Assistant
|Days Open:||Monday – Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm|
|Closed:||Lunch 12:00 to 1:00 | Statutory Holidays|
|Telephone:||Roads Department – 519.786.4552
Water Treatment Plant – 519.786.2575
Sewage Plant – 519.786.2835
|Mailing Address:||6247 Indian Lane, Kettle & Stony Point F.N., ON N0N 1J1|
|Street Address:||More to come.|