To create and sustain an environmentally friendly self-sufficient First Nation economy.
- Oversees the daily operations and functions, identifying various funding sources and developing proposals under the direction of the committee based on the priorities set by Chief and Council.
- The EDO is also responsible for the supervision of the Four Winds and Business staff and programming and other duties assigned.
- Encourage and support community and individual development by facilitating and enhancing the local structures that create future employment and growth for business and community economic development success.
- Economic Development also provides business support to First Nation members owned small businesses.
- Dianne Thomas – Ec. Dev. Officer
|Days Open:||Monday – Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm|
|Closed:||Lunch 12:00 to 1:00 | Statutory Holidays|
|Email:||By Request Only|
|Mailing Address:||6247 Indian Lane, Kettle & Stony Point F.N., ON N0N 1J1|