To provide accountability and transparency through effective financial management.
Chippewas of Kettle & Stony Point First Nation Audited Financial Statements
The Finance Department is responsible for the management and recording functions through accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, tangible asset recording and banking services along with annual reporting requirements to all funding agencies. It provides financial data to leadership and programs for reporting purposes; coordinates the budgeting process and is resource to the Financial Management Board.
The Financial Management Board (FMB) is mandated by Chief and Council to assist in the development of finance policy, review funding agreements, financial records and statements, and make recommendations to leadership regarding the management of its financial assets and corporate investments. Donations and sponsorships are also approved by the Board in accordance with FMB policies. Annual support is also allocated for First Nation sponsored events such as Kettle Point Powwow, Solidarity Day and Remembrance Day.
Tax Administrator Information
2019 Annual Laws
Range of experience ranges from 8 years to 32 years.
- Financial Management Bylaw Financial Mgmt. Bylaw
- Policy and Procedure Manual for the Implementation of the Financial Management Bylaw
- Sharman Bressette – CAFM, Comptroller / CFO
- Murray Shawnoo – TCA Manager / Payroll Clerk
- Stephanie Bressette – Taxation Administrator
- Shilo Shawnoo – Accounts Receivable
- Jodi George – Finance Administrator
- Shannon Bressette – Accounts Payable
|Days Open:||Monday – Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm|
|Closed:||Lunch 12:00 to 1:00 | Statutory Holidays|
|Email:||By Request Only|
|Mailing Address:||6247 Indian Lane, Kettle & Stony Point F.N., ON N0N 1J1|